Do you ever struggle to get everyone together in a room at the same time for a meeting?
Korek Telecom Conference Calling is tailored for our business customers to allow you to speak with up to five people at the same time using your mobile phone, making it ideal for organizing events or discussing business when you’re out of the office.
We offer a simple, flexible and cost-effective conference calling solution that helps you to maintain regular contact with your colleagues.
You can still use this service while traveling outside of Iraq (providing your host network supports) and visitors to Iraq can also be added to the call.
Your normal calling tariffs continue to apply to Korek Conference Calling.
How it works?
Simply follow the step-by-step guide below to help you through the Korek Conference Calling service. However please refer to your user manual for instructions specific to your mobile phone, as some older models aren’t able to set up conference calls.
You can talk with up to five (5) different people at a time.
Each person you call can add up to five (5) more participants.
- Step 1: Dial the first number on your Korek mobile phone and wait for the call to connect.
- Step 2: Once connected go to “Options” and press “Hold”.
- Step 3: After you put the first caller on “Hold” go to “Options” and press “New Call” to add the second number.
- Step 4: Once the second call is also connected go to the “Options” menu again and press “Conference”. This connects the two calls in a call conference.
- Step 5: To add more people to the conference call follow steps 2 to 4 again. You can add up to three (3) more participants.
- Step 6: Press “Disconnect” to end the conference call.
Benefits to customer:
With Conference Calling you can talk with up to five (5) colleagues at the same time on the same call, allowing you to efficiently manage your time by having the ability to make urgent and unanimous decision on the spot even when you’re out of the office.
You don’t need to register for the service and it doesn’t matter which network your colleagues are on. They can be with another mobile network in Iraqi or even outside the country!
How to apply?
Conference Calling is available to all prepaid and postpaid customers and can be activated by doing the following:
Dial on your mobile phone *219*1#, and to deactivate the service dial *219*0#.
For more information, please call our customer care at 411