Dizly International (International Airtime Transfer)
Now you can easily send and receive a credit to and from all around the world. This service is available for all Korek subscribers with a prepaid line across Iraq.
The customer is able to receive (a minimum Airtime top-up of 1,000 IQD and maximum is 600,000 IQD). It is also the foreign mobile operator of the sender that sets the minimum and maximum limits.
For Sending Credit:
- Per 24 hours starting from the first successful transfer: Maximum allowed amount is (100,000 IQDs)
- Per Week starting from the first successful transfer: Maximum allowed amount is (250,000 IQDs)
- Per Month starting from the first successful transfer: Maximum allowed amount is (600,000 IQDs
Frequency of sending Credits:
The sender’s main account should have an amount of no less than 1,500 IQD
- Within 24 hours starting from the first successful transfer is 10 transfers
- Within 7 days starting from the first successful transfer is 20 transfers
- Within 30 days starting from the first successful transfer is 40 transfers
How it works?
- Dial *277# followed by the number to which you want to transfer credit to.
- Next, choose one of the denominations available. Destination amount and currency are displayed.
- Last, confirm your selection by entering ‘Y’ for Yes, or ‘N’ for No.
Immediately you will receive a text message confirming the credit transfer with a reference number.
Benefits to Customer:
The prepaid customer can send and receive the credit from all the available countries. To view the list of all available countries and the mobile operators and denominations, please use the listing-function below:
How to apply?
You don’t need to apply anything for this service. It is available for all prepaid customers through dialing USSD menu *277#
For more info, please contact our customer care 411