USSD Call Back Service
Roam everywhere and make more affordable calls (terminating instead of originating call rates), with savings of up to 55%.
To use the USSD call back service, you should dial a certain USSD code at the beginning of the dialed number.
How it works?
The subscriber can make a call by dialing *280*B Number#, both parties should answer the call in order for the call to be established at the supported visited roaming network. The service will not work inside Iraq.
Example: to call 07500000000 the subscriber should dial *280*07500000000# or *280*009647500000000#
- The cost of the call will follow the roaming terminating call price defined for each of the roaming networks.
- By answering the call, the price will be deducted from the subscriber (A Number) balance, noting that the terminating call on another roamer will cost the recipient another cost as per roaming pricing standards.
- Receiving normal MT calls will follow the terminating call price of the roaming country.
- Sending SMS will follow the SMS price of the roaming country.
- Receiving SMS will be FREE of charge.
- Using the internet will follow the data price of the roaming country.
Benefits to Customer:
Prepaid subscribers can make calls at the cost of roaming terminating call through dialing certain USSD code before the dialed number.
How to apply?
No subscription is required as the service is active for all roaming prepaid subscribers. The subscriber can make a call by dialing *280*B Number#, both parties should answer the call in order for the call to be established from the supported visited roaming network. B number can be in national (075XXXXXXXX) or international formats (0096475XXXXXXXX).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
For more information, please call our customer care at 411